PROCUREMENT - ENGINEERING MATERIALS
PROCUREMENT & PURCHASING - ENGINEERING MATERIALS - MULTINATIONAL ORGANISATION - £45,000-£60,000 + CASH ALLOWANCE + BONUS (10%) + LONDON (WITH FLEXIBLE WORKING)
Due to an internal promotion this globally revered FTSE 100 organisation, with operations in over 150 countries, is seeking an experience Procurement Category Manager to join its fast-developing Sourcing function. In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of world class procurement service with the sole responsibility of Engineering Materials categories.
My client are happy to look at strong Procurement Category Managers who do not have specific category experience across Engineering Materials but have full end to end strategic procurement experience across related categories (e.g. MRO, Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) etc.).
In this fantastic Procurement role you can enjoy the following challenges:-
* Managing the end to end procurement, sourcing & category management process for the full range of Engineering Materials category (including tools, piping, consumables)
* Developing the procurement sourcing strategy across the Engineering Materials category to deliver measurable benefits to the Firm
* Implementing the strategic sourcing process including stakeholder engagement, opportunity assessment, market and requirements analysis, establishing sourcing strategy, supplier selection & negotiation and contract/supplier management.
Due to the company structure there are a variety of progression routes both within and outside of the Engineering & Materials categories, so the role holder will either progress to Director or Category Leader of another indirect category within 2 years.
In order to be successful you must have:-
* Relevant skills and an in depth knowledge of procurement principles, and the ability to apply these as required within this category
* Degree & MCIPS preferred (not essential)
* Strong tendering, negotiating and stakeholder management experience (including RFP, RFQ stages etc)
* A high level of articulacy and professionalism
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Category Manager to fast-track one's career towards Directorship within a collaborative, enjoyable and flexible working environment.
To apply please email your CV to or apply directly through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Category Management, Strategic Sourcing, Purchasing, Procurement, FM, Construction, Indirect, Construction, Engineering, Fortune 500, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, Oracle, VMware, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, London, Professional Services
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78762903