Commercial Finance Analyst
Churchill Howard are working in partnership with a large Cannock based organisation to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst. This role aims to add value to the operations of the business unit by providing financial support, reporting and analysis. This is an exciting role for an applicant desiring responsibility, partnership and the opportunity to advance their career.
This role involves challenging both commercial and financial decision making in order to enhance the performance of the business unit. Alongside these responsibilities, all aspects of commercial finance are encompassed, including:
* Taking ownership of the financial results of a business unit
* Producing financial management reporting and analysis for the operations team and senior management
* Regular balance sheet and P&L reviews
* Annual budgeting and periodic forecasting
* Partnering with the operations team, challenging and influencing their decisions
* Looking for ways to improve operational and financial performance
Ideal applicants to this role will be analytically minded and numerically skilled with a relevant professional qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent). Post-qualified experience in commerce and industry is preferable, but not essential. If you're driven to challenge your professional potential, this Commercial Finance Analyst role could be for you.
All applicants with the appropriate skills and experience are strongly encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent and temporary recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78776274