Our client is a global leader in the sport and entertainment industry and are active in every major sport through world-class services from strategy to execution. They operate in every continent with over 800 people across 26 offices in 19 countries.
- Produce sections of the monthly Group Operating Reports, ensuring timeliness, accuracy, relevance, good presentation and compliance with group standards
- Produce sections of the half and full year consolidated published accounts and related supporting analyses ensuring compliance with group accounting policies, statutory requirements and IFRS Review
- Prepare statutory accounts for UK subsidiaries mainly under FRS101
- Produce forecasts and reports, including information for financial control purposes and other departments
- Update and/or test software system changes to meet the above requirements for the consolidation system
- ACA Qualified
- Big 4 experience preferred
- Excel skills desirable though non-essential
- Base salary: £50,000 - £55,000
- Private Medical
- Pension Scheme
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79002079