Equity Credit Clerk
Every year our teams deliver up to 150 million items through our network. Having the largest individual share of the national market and employing over 9,000 people in the UK there is no better time to join The People Network.
We currently have an exciting and unique opportunity to join the TNT UK Limited Credit Management Department as a Equity Credit Clerk.
The working hours are 35 per week, Monday to Friday.
This is a busy and varied role that involves direct contact with customers by telephone (both inbound and outbound) in order to collect outstanding and overdue monies. Whilst previous Credit Control experience is preferred, it's certainly not essential. However, the successful candidate must be customer focused with an excellent telephone manner and verbal communication skills. The ability to work as part of a team is also an essential requirement for this role.
The key skills required for these positions are:-
- Highly motivated and results orientated
- Strong team ethic with ability to motivate and positively influence others around you
- Strong Organisational skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Good numeracy, customer account reconciliation skills and PC literacy
- Ability to achieve monthly targets within strict deadlines
- A highly professional approach when dealing with customers and stakeholders
- Ensure that all customer request's, disputes and dissatisfaction are dealt with efficiently in a professional, commercial and courteous way.
- Demonstrable talents for adapting in a fast paced and changeable environment
- Strong understanding and awareness of related business processes
- Maintain strong working relationships with both customers and cross functionally.
- Maintain the required high standards regarding collection activity data and system
In return for your hard work and commitment you will get a competitive salary with the opportunity for real career progression and excellent training and development. Why wouldn't you join The People Network?
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78744409