Job Role: Claims Handler
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 - DOE
Experience: FNOL / Claims Handling experience
Hours: 37.5 hours a week - Monday to Friday - 9-5 OR 10-6 shift patterns.
City Blue Recruitment are proud to be working with an exciting and well-established business in the Insurance industry. A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced and confident Claims Handler who is passionate about being the first point of contact for a claim.
Due to a recent increase in business and team growth in house, we are looking for an experience FNOL Claims Handler to join a very well established company!
As a Claims Handler, you will be responsible for confident on the phone and providing good communication to clients and take a positive approach to solving problems.
You will be confident in working under pressure and making sure each and ever customer feels valued with the service that you are giving.
- Accept inbound calls and FNOL claims from clients
- Work out the most appropriate action from the discussion had
- Understand the process of the claim and what the next stages are
- Liaise with all service providers and repairers when required
- Any other duties that are required day to day.
- Strong telephone background
- Confident on the phone
- Being able to work under pressure
- Identifying appropriate solutions depending on situations
If you feel you are suitable and confident with the above criteria, then we want to hear from you!
Apply today to be considered and a member of our team will be in touch - 01625 568 213
City Blue Recruitment operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78979129