Revenue Optimisation Executive
The role holder will provide guidance to assigned hotels on the effective application of Revenue Management techniques, including pricing, channel management, demand conversion and space management in order to maximise revenue, Best Western contribution and market share performance. They will ensure a high quality of revenue management processes, as well as systems and communications are applied consistently. They will also work closely with other Best Western functions to ensure our member hotels gain the maximum benefit from the brand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Provide guidance to assigned hotels on the effective use of inventory management systems, securing optimum availability on Best Western channels across all products and segments.
- Review booking trends, competitor pricing and pace in order to provide guidance to assigned hotels, in order to set optimum transient pricing.
- Analyse and provide guidance to assigned hotels on the setting of contracted pricing strategy (annually).
- Review the production of key contracted rates for assigned hotels, discussing with hotel and central sales teams to counteract any shortfall or maximise opportunities.
- Advise on pricing strategies across all distribution channels for assigned hotels.
- Gain active participation from assigned hotels in promotional activity, securing effective pricing and inventory.
- Provide direction to assigned hotels on the completion of competitor benchmarking, annually or more frequently depending on market conditions etc.
- Provide guidance to assigned hotels on up-sell programs.
- Identify demand troughs and liaise with marketing and sales to lead an action plan.
- Evaluate market trends and competitor activity and provide analysis and recommendations to the assigned hotels.
- Provide meaningful performance reporting analysis to assigned hotels to implement win-win solutions in order for the hotel and Best Western to achieve market performance.
- Review pace performance for assigned hotels on a weekly basis identify reasons for over or under performance, setting activity to counteract or maximise on opportunities.
- Support the wider revenue team in the loading and auditing of hotel rates and data to maximise market exposure.
- Experience of delivering against commercially focussed targets and objectives.
Skills and abilities
- Strong analytical skills, able to confidently analyse, understand and utilise management information and use this data to identify opportunities for increasing hotels’ performance
- Excellent and engaging presentation skills with the ability to present persuasively on a one-to-one and group level
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to liaise professionally and effectively at all levels and build strong working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly strong business writing skills
- Excellent organisation, planning and self management skills
- IT literate – MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Qualifications / Knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Educated to a minimum GCSE level in core subjects of English and Mathematics
In return for your hard work we offer a fantastic benefits package!
- A competitive salary
- Benefits including 26 days holiday (increasing to 31 with service), company bonus, pension, life assurance, income protection, employee discounts and additional day off on your birthday
- Career and learning opportunities with the ability to develop a career within the company
- A working environment where you will make a difference and won’t be just a cog in the machine
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Interchange & Consort Hotels incorporates two high profile organisations:
- Best Western Great Britain "Hotels with Personality" - the largest group of independently owned and managed hotels in the World
- Beacon - a specialist provider of purchasing, consultancy and advisory services to over 2,000 customers in the hospitality, leisure and healthcare industries
If you wish to join our exceptionally talented staff community and take the next step to advance your future career - Why not click ‘apply’ today?
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78995637