Powertrain Project Engineer - 33951
Job title: Powertrain Project Engineer
Hourly Rate: £18.00- £22.06ph
A Project Engineer is required with an understanding of Powertrain Systems and Components to support Project delivery. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based at Whitley requires a Project Engineer with good understanding of complex project Delivery on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Work in a small team of Engineers to deliver alternator systems for all programmes including prototype & production designs / installations and parts to time, cost, quality, weight targets.
- Focus on day to day management of team workload and resources.
- Support for the various builds throughout the delivery of the programme. Including Quality, Cost, Weight and Functional targets, Issues Management (AIMS), Design Verification, Releases.
- Manage project cadence and ensure transparent communication and escalation.
- Monitor PSW status and ensure early escalation where status is drifting.
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, pro-active, demonstrates initiative, with ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication and IT skills with a proved ability to deliver project working as part of a team.
- Able to demonstrate managing high levels of complexity.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of automotive system design and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role (33951) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78680222