Job Title: Litigation Solicitor
An exciting opportunity for a talented litigator has arisen within a specialist team in Dorset.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and capable Litigating Lawyer to undertake civil cases including complex debt recovery work, personal injury, commercial and private disputes, as well as other work, including advice. As a qualified solicitor or lawyer, you will have experience of handling complex general civil litigation matters. You must be self-motivated and able to provide a high quality, client-focused legal service. In addition, the ideal candidate play an active role in the further growth and development of the department and firm as a whole. This is a rare opportunity for a specialised practitioner to become part of a well-regarded team.
- Ideally you will be an experienced Litigation Solicitor and have a proven experience in a similar role.
- You will be a self-motivated individual and have the ability to inspire your colleagues.
- You must have excellent technical and communication skills.
- You will be IT literate and fully conversant with MS office packages and case management systems.
- You will be able to prioritise your workload in order to meet tight deadlines.
- This position is a permanent full time role, Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 05:00pm, with an hour for lunch which equates to a 35 hour week.
- Our client offers an attractive salary which will based on individuals qualifications and experience.
- You will receive 5 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Other employment benefits include; on-going training, membership to BUPA Healthcare, paid travelling expenses, auto-enrolment pension scheme, high street discounts on major stores and various other services, schemes and vouchers.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78975144