**Exceptional Finance Analyst to start 2018**
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a market leading business based in Birmingham City Centre to appoint a Finance Analyst to the team.
This is a permanent opportunity paying £50,000-£55,000 plus benefits and bonus.
The key objective for the Finance Analyst is to help the business to better understand their customers and ensure that marketing activity is effective and appropriate. This role will add much needed financial reasoning to the current marketing teams, utilising the Data Warehouse system which will improve the understanding of customer information across the company. The historic link between Finance and Marketing has been limited, so this is a great opportunity to both add value and strengthen working between two important teams.
Principle Accountability's Finance Analyst
- Acting as a Business Partner for Director of Marketing and Director of Customer Retention
- Design, costing and implementation of new customer rewards scheme, including detailed financial modelling of scenarios
- Critical analysis of marketing campaigns to ascertain their effectiveness and profitability
- Proactive investigation of areas of attendance concern, highlighting trends and alerting where action is required
- Segmentation of UK customers to help understand the marketplace and ensure our offers are appropriate
- P&L Management and analysis of the various marketing budgets
- Independently and proactively looking to enhance the customer offer and direct marketing spend to the most appropriate areas
- Development of simple and useful reporting for the Marketing team
Skills and Experience
- Ability to digest large amounts of data and translate into concise, actionable insights
- Effective business partnering skills
- Friendly, collaborative approach to ensure relationship between finance and marketing is strengthened, but still providing appropriate challenge
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ideally qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Willingness to adapt to constantly changing business requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline intensive environment
- Ability to make decisions independently, identify issues and orchestrate to action and closure
- Enjoyment in learning new IT systems and becoming an expert user
A historical client of Gleeson's with an excellent staff progression and retention rate this is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an organisation that is growing and has an excellent culture.
For me information please do get in touch
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78974881