Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a UK leading manufacturer that provides services to the automotive industry.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be joining a company that has multiple sites worldwide and is one of the leaders in their industry. This opportunity offers a realistic ladder of progression along with the stability of working for a high profile company. This site has over 250 employees, with the business's current turnover as a global organisation achieving over 45 million.
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Manufacturing or production experience
- The successful engineer will be mechanically or electrically biased
- Engineering qualification
- Understanding of electrical & mechanical maintenance and engineering
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- Working a Monday to Friday rotating shift pattern
- Getting involved with projects and continuous improvements within the Engineering department
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78971994