An industry leading business with an excellent reputation who are going through a period of considerable growth within finance. Based in lovely offices within South Birmingham, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be reporting directly into the Credit Control Manager to ensure the timely collection of sales ledger debt in line with relevant payment terms. Your main duties will include:
- Investigating outstanding debt and producing plans to help ensure full payment is received.
- Maintaining account reconciliations (including commentaries) using Excel.
- Resolve any queries in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain relationships with external funders.
- Work closely with Credit Control to flag any discrepancies with cash receipts.
You will have prior Credit Control/Debt Recovery experience and will be excellent at dealing with people. You must be comfortable having difficult conversations and will be able to work together with others in order to achieve a satisfactory outcome. You will be a confident Excel user ideally with an understanding of Pivot Tables and V Lookups.
You will be joining a growing team supported by a highly skilled management who provide training and support where necessary to help you develop your own career. There are genuine opportunities for career progression within the business and there is also the possibility of travel if you wish to do so.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78978525