A great opportunity for a talented Management Accountant/Analyst to join a well known manufacturing business based near central Birmingham on a 12 FTC.
The purpose of the Management Accountant/Analyst role is to work alongside members of the finance team and supply chain to support the delivery of outstanding commercial performance. This will improve financial awareness which will, in turn, enhance decision making and business reporting.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant/Analyst are;
- To support the Management Accountant in the preparation of monthly accounts, annual budget/projections, monthly forecast and year end accounts
- Support demand planning through development of insightful analytics for measurement and improvement of forecast accuracy.
- Develop KPIS for the measurement and delivery of accurate and insightful analysis of cost sales performance, identifying variances to budget/forecast which are fully understood communicated to site management
- Support procurement team to forecast material price
- Ensure that finance takes a lead role in the identification of risks and opportunities, challenging and supporting cross functional business initiatives
The ideal candidate for the Management Accountant/Analyst role will be part qualified, qualified or QBE with excellent analytic skills. You will have experience of working in a fast paced environment with good stakeholder management skills
In order to apply for the role of Management Accountant/Analyst then please click the link and if your application is successful then we will be in touch within 7 days
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78675092