Adele Carr Financial Recruitment is a specialist Accountancy Recruiter to the North West Market.
Purpose of the Job
To provide professional, proactive and effective credit control across the business.
Main Duties of the Jobholder
* Proactive debt collection service for the entire business
* Develop customer contact relationships
* Debtor day management and control
* Prompt attention to queries from internal and external customers.
* Ensure sales ledger integrity. (Regular reconciliation of accounts)
* Debtor monitoring and reporting.
* Supplier statements
* Cash allocation
* Communication of potential bad debts to Credit Manager.
The successful candidate will be a strong focused team player that enjoys working in a busy and fast paced multi-location business. Key aspects of the role will include developing liaison with both internal and external customers whilst minimising the credit risk and maximising cash flow. The applicant must have previous experience in a professional credit control capacity, preferably within the waste sector.
For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Liverpool office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high l
evel of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on @AdeleCarrFinRec
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78970119