Apprentice Training and Development Consultant
Our client, a global automotive manufacturer with an iconic brand, has made available an ongoing contract post for an Apprentice Training and Development Consultant to be based at their Gaydon location.
The Apprentice Training and Development Consultant will act as the focus for delivering training and support to apprentices within the body engineering group to ensure that they achieve required level of engineering competences.
The successful candidate will be leading and delivering training and support to those who act as mentors across the group to make them more effective as mentors. They will:
- develop the skills matrix
- track and report on training requirements and interventions.
- develop training material (such as lessons, practical sessions, and annual curriculum) and deliver it in training lessons and practical sessions.
- deliver and track progress against the training delivery plan
- ensure appropriate, relevant and timely training and development interventions
- will work as part of a team ensuring the priority and focus of technical training
- support the embedding of a learning environment within the engineering group teams to fulfil our vision of developing world class engineers.
- Work with academia and the HR Apprentice team to ensure the education curriculum at colleges and universities meet the needs of vehicle body engineering.
Qualifications and Experience required for the Apprentice Training and Development Consultant:
- Engineering or related degree, or engineering experience
- Experience of working in a Training environment with a knowledge of training apprentices / Undergraduates / Graduates.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office competency to produce plans, presentations, graphs, process and SPL documents
Preferred, but not essential:
- Technical and practical knowledge of automotive engineering.
- Demonstrate ability to manage projects effectively.
- Capability in using engineering tools, such as CAD or CAE.
- Experience of working in a training environment with a knowledge of adult training and development including developing programmes.
To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required. Suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78974781