SF Group are currently looking for a Process Engineer with experience of focusing on manufacturing improvements within a busy production facility.
This position has come about through the fantastic steps forward this business has under taken in the last couple of years that create growth opportunities within their team.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Production line efficiency is a primary focus. Continuously improving the existing line in place to impact costs, speed and quality in a positive way
- Fundamental role to play in analysing existing, planning and implementing efficient manufacturing methods
- The focus is to help drive continuous improvement through the facility.
- The candidate must be punctual and professional, being equipped to work customer expectations in regards to time restraints and ever-growing volume
The ideal person will be/have:
- Improvement of the manufacturing process and implementation of this
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing techniques
- Confidently able to liaise internally and to external stakeholders to demonstrate technical competency
- Personal satisfaction of delivering results to the highest of their ability
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £30,000 - £35,000 with additional benefits available.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch now on or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78959703