SAP Support Manager
Edward Carter Solutions is currently seeking an experienced SAP Support Manager for an exciting permanent opportunity in the North West London area.
Within the role, you will be responsible for a talented SAP Support team and have overall responsibility for the management of the SAP solutions and will support the business is setting the direction for the future of SAP application support.
* Taking overall responsibility for the management and direction of SAP application support
* Accountable and responsible for issue resolution on SAP application systems
* Ensuring that SAP provision meets business and application objectives, performance measures and any associated SLAs
* Ensuring that the SAP environments are fit for purpose and well managed
* Developing and managing the operational strategy for the SAP solutions, in consultation with the IT senior team and driving forward changes to services accordingly
* Growing the capability of the SAP application to fulfil this strategy and meet future business needs
* Developing relationships with and managing third-party suppliers & partners
* Facilitating the SAP application continuous improvement agenda
* Overseeing the quality of change requests
* Supporting the provision of estimates for development work to our continuous improvement and project teams as appropriate
* Overseeing the management of all developed and implemented code, ensuring that it follows standards, adheres to release or change processes and is fully version controlled
* Managing the SAP team resource plan, ensuring that the right profile and competencies within the team to ensure the best support service for our business
For this exciting opportunity, you will need:
* Strong SAP Support Management experience
* Experience of SAP implementations
* In-depth knowledge of core requirements to set up and maintain SAP environments
* Excellent, clear communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to lead and motivate a technical support teams of varied experience and background
* Ability to influence and negotiate effectively, in a clear and concise manner with individuals and groups, at all levels of an organisation, business and technical.
* Ability to work collaboratively with project, business and technical teams, to ensure that the company goals are met
For further information and a full job spec, please apply via this advert or simply contact Edward Carter Solutions - 01268 444444.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78957047