Technology Business Management Analyst
Our client is a world's learning company, with expertise in educational courseware and assessment, and a range of teaching and learning services powered by technology who will revolutionise the education industry.
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to come in and join their dynamic team. The successful Business Analyst would help to support produce reports and data to help partnering teams. The Business Analyst would have to be extremely driven, energetic and have a strong technology or financial background.
- knowledge to manage and communicate the cost, quality, and value of IT Services
- Have a blend of business and technical savvy skills
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Translate executive vision into technical requirements and subsequent deliverables.
- Gather functional and business requirements and rapidly translate that information into a working set of operational and financial models, dashboards, and management reports.
- Operationalise data monthly by loading, validating, and reviewing on timely basis.
- Big data analysis skills
- Good understanding of data centres and IT services
- Bachelors degree in Business, information systems or related field
- Good understanding of Excel: vlookup, pivot tables, macros.
- Experience in data analytics and data mining
- Experience with scripting and report building
If you like the sound of the opportunity and want to join an expert in the educational field, then follow the link to enquire / apply or give Lucy a confidential call on 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78591910