Legal Biller (Temporary)
This Legal Biller (Temporary) role, is for someone that is immediately available, based in central London.
The client for this accountancy role, based in central London, is in a growing sector for a company looking to expand their staff.
The key responsibilities for this accountancy role are:
- Inputting invoice details onto accounts system
- Ensuring prices charged for goods/ services are correct and discounts applicable have been given
- Raising invoices for goods/ services supplied to customers
- Dispatching monthly supplier statements to customers
- Allocation of cash
- Raising and dispatching credit notes
- Liaising with credit control regarding customer enquiries
A successful candidate for this Legal Biller (Temporary) role will be immediately available and will be confident in accountancy, and possess a strong desire to learn additional skills. The candidate must have at least 3 months experience, in an Accounts role and be able to start on Monday.
This Legal Biller (Temporary) will offer the candidate exciting opportunities in central London, with opportunities to progress in their career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78938278