Credit Controller, Fantastic opportunity in Birmingham. Salary up to £24k
Hays is supporting a growing company on the outskirts of Birmingham in its search for an experienced and professional credit controller to come and join their team.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for the timely collection of invoices and charges from the clients, making sure to provide them all with excellent customer care throughout. This role will require the successful candidate to use multiple accounting systems and thus experience across systems and the skill set to pick things up quickly is desired.
Your main duties in the role:
- Take ownership of your own ledger comprising of 400+ clients
- Resolve queries in a timely and effective manner, escalating when necessary.
- To liaise with clients and internal partners to make recommendations on outstanding debt and legal procedures.
- Work closely with the accounting team to resolve billing queries.
What you'll need to succeed
- AAT or CICM qualified or currently studying.
- 4+ year experience in Credit.
- experience in the professional service sector is desirable.
What you'll get in return
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive Salary
- Free Parking and generous pension scheme
- Discretionary Bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78593084