Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - Birmingham to London - c£46,000 package
A Field Service Engineer is required to join a leading provider of warehouse and logistics automation systems.
The ideal candidate will possess proven experience of dealing with electro-mechanical/PLC/Hardware faults.
This is a UK based role but you will be focused between Birmingham and London/
As the Field Service Engineer you will require the following skills & experiences;
- Electrical strip-down/re-assembly, field wiring, machine calibration and system testing
- Ability to interpret and redesign electrical circuit diagrams
- Working knowledge of S7 and S5 Siemens PLC
- Working knowledge of soft-start and variable speed invertors
- Working knowledge of pneumatic circuits and components
If you are interested in this exciting new Field Service Engineer opportunity please click on the link to apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78596686