Accounts / Audit Manager
My client, a successful and dynamic firm of Chartered Accountants based in Manchester are seeking an Accounts / Audit Manager.
You will be responsible for the management of staff and workflow throughout a busy environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a diverse client portfolio of limited companies and legal clients
- Managing staff within the department
- Building and creating new relationships with colleagues and clients
- Providing business advisory services including tax advice, financial & management accounting and audit services
- Identifying new business opportunities including cross-selling of services.
- ACA qualified, with a least 5 years` practice experience
- Proven team management experience
- Strong communication and IT skills.
My client are offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package.