Abacus Professional Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for an IFA Administrator on behalf of an ambitious Financial Planning firm in Belfast. Our client is a recognised and respected name, offering advice to a broad range of mid to high net worth individuals, companies, trustees, directors and staff. Services including protection, mortgages and investments are provided by a team of qualified and professional consultants from which you will have the enviable opportunity to learn.
Your duties as a Financial Administrator will include:
- Processing all new business applications across Protection & Investment, and Mortgages.
- Conducting suitability reports.
- Regularly liaise with product providers and clients to nurture relationships and keep information up to date.
- In conjunction with these responsibilities, you will be required to assist with any other office duties as requested.
- Processing Letters of Authority.
- Will have at least 2 years' experience operating in a Financial Administrator role.
- Have experience providing sales support to IFA's in a mortgage or pension and investments capacity.
- Will be keen to further enhance their career in the Financial Services Industry.
- Minimum 2 years experience working within an IFA.
- Experience using Intelligent Office.
Negotiable depending on experience
Career development opportunities
Nicky Strutt -
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78579019