Project Manager - Brand Identity
Project Manager, Brand Identity - Clientside - Contract - London w/ travel - 6 Months - £300 PD
Our client is an FTSE 100 multinational retailer, operating mainly in the UK and Europe with several brands within their group.
Our client is due to undertake a large overhaul of their working systems and their retail propositions, looking closely at the brand identity. They require an exceptional Project Manager who has a proven track record of working with large multinational brands, has experience of delivering end to end rebrands. You will be responsible for the successful management and delivery of this major initiative.
- Working closely with Group Creative Director and Programme Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of a sizeable Brand Identity-related projects
- Collation of scope of work from across the business and operating companies
- Define the project roadmap and detailed project plan, monitor and manager performance against agreed milestones
- Proactive management of risk, issues, actions and dependencies, the latter to ensure full alignment and integration of delivery
- Supplier management - including weekly routine to ensure alignment
- Support of the roll-out and testing of a software/digital tool supporting the initiative
- Provide regular reports and updates, timely escalation of complex queries and deviations from plan to accountable stakeholders, the Group Creative Director, and Programme Manager
- Proactively communicate project status to and problem-solve with the Group Creative Director and Programme Manager
- Establish strong working relationships to ensure effective collaboration and communication - be an ambassador for the team
- Experince of design, brand, and marketing
- Experience of retail
- Solid Project Management in mid to large organisations
- Formal Project Management qualifications
This is a 6 month + project, based in London with some elements of travel around Europe.