An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Hydraulic Assembler for an international engineering brand. Boasting a genuine opportunity to add real value, along with attractive day shift hours (Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm and Friday-8:00am-1:00pm,) this role would offer the successful Hydraulic Assembler an opportunity to make a real difference within the existing team.
This company can be found on and around everything that moves. They manufacture highly engineered components and systems that facilitate motion and the controlled flow of liquids and gasses for a wide variety of global markets. Their technological expertise creates a more sustainable future for us all.
Hydraulic Assembler Job Responsibilities;
- Assembling hydraulic and mechanical assemblies and components to the relevant quality standards and within specified timescales
- Carrying out hydraulic pipe work and fitting
- Demonstrating a flexible approach to working roles and responsibilities
To be a successful Hydraulic Assembler we would like to be talking to candidates who;
- Posses experience of working on hydraulic/mechanical assemblies and components
- Have experience within a similar Hydraulic Assembler role is essential
- Have the ability to interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Sociable daily hours; Monday – Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm and Friday – 8:00am – 1:00pm
- Free car parking and onsite canteen facility
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities to work within a variety of internal departments