Software Project Manager
A Business in Lancaster now has the need for an extra Implementation Manager.
Your new company
Your new company is a fast growing local business that now has the need for an extra Implementation Manager due to high demand. They have a unique business and you will belong to a positive and upbeat team with a great atmosphere.
Your new role
Your new role involves you:
- Establishing a trusted relationship with allocated customers
- Work closely with other members of the project team including Sales, Customer Success and Helpdesk
- Drive and project manage the implementation process, including the preparation of the implementation scope, project plan, project management, risk management and project milestones.
- Configure and Build the software system using the data provided in approved format by the customer.
- Co-ordinate training with the Customer Success Manager as part of the Implementation.
- Manage related schedules and meet project milestones / within project budget
- Communicate regularly with the customers and ensure they are aware of any project overrun.
- Work closely with all members of the Customer Experience Team
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed you will need to:
- Experience of Implementation or Project Management, preferably within the software industry
- Experience dealing with enterprise customers and complex technical/process mapping issues
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in managing projects with proven track record of success
- Good understanding of software technical support processes
- Demonstrated ability to manage critical customer support escalations
- Outstanding communication, time management and prioritisation skills
What you'll get in return
In return you will be joining a business that is rapidly growing in size. They have a positive, friendly and open atmosphere and are well known as a great employer to work for. You receive 25 days holiday, including bank holidays and a competitive salary that is dependant on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.