Finance Analyst - London - 4 month contract - Up to £175 per day umbrella/£139.35 PAYE - IR35 Status: Inside Scope
We are currently recruiting for a finance analyst to work for a major government department based in London on a 4 month contract. Candidates with finance experience within a central government department would have a distinct advantage. Candidates with finance experience in the pharmaceutical industry are particularly desirable
- Support the monitoring of acute financial and activity performance relating to cost of medication
- Availability to support the monitoring of acute financial and activity performance relating to non contract activity
- Contribute to monthly expenditure reporting to the departmental finance teams
- Lead in calculation and processing of payments
- Provide ad hoc reports as required including analysis of expenditure and also analysis of SLA Monitoring (SLAM) reports and SUS information reports
- Processing of funding requests forms received from stakeholders.
Skills and experience:
- Part Qualified CCAB Accountant or qualified by experience is desirable
- Degree or equivalent experience is desirable
- Experience with Blueteq
- In depth specialist knowledge of management accounts
- Knowledge of NCA systems and SUS information systems is desirable
- Strong technical Information Technology skills.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and application of Information Governance requirements
- Ability to analyse and interpret highly complicated financial and non-financial data
- Ability to perform well under pressure, work towards tight deadlines and prioritise workload accordingly
- Experience of computerised accounting systems, and reporting modules.
- Able to extract information from accounting systems and create accurate databases or spreadsheets, using complex formulae.
- Advise budget holders over financial issues.
- Ability to communicate financial information in a clear way
Please apply without delay as there is a deadline with this role. Ref: 809785
IR35 Status: Inside Scope
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlistedAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.