Finance Assistant 2 year FTC
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Finance Assistant who has started their AAT to join an experienced Legal Finance Team.
Our Client is a leading law firm with origins dating back to the late 1700s. Having established themselves as market leaders in banking and corporate, they have grown internationally with over 700 members of staff located across offices in the UK, Middle & Far East.
Our client believes in investing in its staff, providing an on-site staff restaurant and offering a desirable benefits package which includes: Holidays (buy/sell), pension, gym membership, pension etc. They also have an on-site staff restaurant.
- Perform daily administration relating to the Chrome River Expense System
- Ensure that all Chrome river Expenses claims have been made correctly and inline with the internal formalities procedure.
- Support the billing team with administrative and tasks
- Upload disbursements from supplier statements.
- Ensure that Client and Office payments are input into the banking system correctly
- Handle payment of non-Purchase Ledger invoices through the online banking system.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- A strong team player
- A positive and proactive attitude
- An ability operate autonomously and/or with minimum supervision
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
- Common sense
- Polite and professional manners
- Experience and qualifications:
- Previous law firm experience (preferable)
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.