Mid & Senior Electronic Design Engineer - Radio - Up to £60k
Senior Electronics Design Engineer / Electronics Design Engineer / Electronics Engineer
Mid-Level and Senior Electronic Design Opportunity!
One of the largest manufacturers and producers of highly specific radio transmitting devices have been in contact to discuss the details of both a Senior and Mid-Level Electronics Design Engineer on a permanent basis. The industry leading company are rapidly expanding due to huge demand so are looking for candidates with experience in:
- A Degree within a highly regarded University – Ideally a First or 2.1 - Electronic Engineering or similar course.
- Low-power analogue design
- Digital Circuit Design – Microcontrollers
- PCB schematic capture – Ideally using Altium but this client would look at another major Software package.
- FPGA Development – VHDL or Verilog
- Understanding of EMC
- Baseband experience hugely beneficial
The company are serious about finding exceptional candidates who are eager to learn, and to develop their own skillset, whilst bringing a keen eagerness to take responsibility of their products.
For this, they are looking to pay salaries up to £60,000 for the senior role, and up to £40,000 for the more junior role.
Role is based within a commutable distance from London, Luton, Slough, Hitchin and Cambridge.
Interviews will be starting on Monday 15th January.
If an opportunity to work with the industry leading manufacturer of low power communicative devices is of interest, then please do get in contact with Jordan Pickering via email on , or alternatively you can apply via this advert.