PR Assistant - Financial PR
In this PR Assistant graduate job, you will be joining a leading investor / financial public relations and marketing consultancy whose mission is to break the mould of traditional financial and corporate PR. Setting a new standard for integrated PR, IR, marketing and communication programmes, they deliver transparent, intelligent and compelling strategies which provide visibility, add value and make budgets work harder.
The consultancy has an outstanding track record of delivering intelligent and creative campaigns, and its clients span a range of sectors - including natural resources, renewable energy, agriculture, health & leisure, and aerospace to name just a few.
Looking for PR graduate jobs? They are now searching for an ambitious and proactive PR Assistant to join their tight-knit team in the heart of London.
In this PR Assistant graduate job, you will be responsible for supporting senior account managers on a diverse portfolio of accounts, comprised of London-listed clients and international operations. You will need to have excellent communication skills and a keen interest in investor and financial public relations, as you will be involved in implementing PR campaigns, managing social media strategies for clients and attending client meetings.
In this PR Assistant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and implementing proactive and effective PR campaigns
- Attending client meetings and building professional relationships with new and existing clients
- Writing press releases, articles and other documentation to meet tight deadlines
- Maintaining and developing business relationships with journalists, analysts and investors
- Reading and learning about the sectors in which clients operate, as well as the general market
- Proof-reading clients' and co-workers' written work with 100% accuracy
- Working on a number of annual reports (both print and online), website and other corporate communications projects
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- At least 3 months' PR experience is desirable
- A proactive can-do attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both in the office and when representing the Consultancy - excellent client service is crucial to the company's success
- A real team player - the consultancy is comprised of a dynamic and ambitious team with a defined growth strategy put in place to achieve its vision
- Experience of managing and implementing social media strategies for corporate clients
- A knowledge of design, print and digital would be a bonus!
What else is on offer?
- The opportunity to work with a close-knit team in a creative fast-paced environment
- The potential to grow with the company and the prospect of becoming a partner in the future
- Plenty of travel opportunities through trade shows and potential site visits
- A healthcare package after 1 year
Looking for PR graduate jobs in London? If you are an ambitious go-getter with top-notch communication skills, waste no time and apply for this PR Assistant graduate job in London today!