Senior Finance Assistant Dynamic Creative Agency London
Our client is a dynamic award winning creative agency that has been recognized globally for their work.
This is a terrific opportunity for the right person to make a considerable contribution to the continuing growth of the Agency .
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Senior Accounts Assistant looking to grow and develop.
Our client is seeking a bright, ambitious, highly motivated individual with a can do attitude and genuine willingness to learn and take on more responsibility.
The successful candidate will be a confident self-starter able to build strong relationships across departments and be persuasive when required.
Responsibilities as Senior Finance Assistant will Include:
· Creating budget estimates
· Bank Reconciliation
· Fixed Assets
· WIP management
· Credit Control supervision
· Accounts payable supervision
· Processing payment runs
· Time processing & reporting
· Assisting with other month end tasks
· General Admin
Key Attributes required for the role:
· Are you currently studying towards an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification
· Do you have 3-5 years creative/advertising/similar industry experience
· Do you 2 years in a similar financial role
· Do you have a minimum of 2 years Paprika software experience
· Ability to prioritise workload
· Confident self-starter
If you do not hear from us within five working days then we regret that your application on this occasion has not been successful