Quality Engineer responsible for design quality in Aerospace Manufacturing and Production company in Glossop. It is specifically required to ensure that the design function conforms to the most recent quality regulations.
This company is an established Aerospace industry leader in Manufacturing and Production.
Quality Engineer responsibilities:
- Ensuring compliance with AS9100-D and ISO 9001:2015.
- Establishing quality procedures meeting customer demands.
- Bringing change and development, including identifying areas where additional training is needed.
- Maximising quality of design.
- Analysis of quality performance records.
- Conducting internal audits.
Quality Engineer attributes:
- Design Engineering experience.
- Ability to read and understand drawing, specifications and technical requirements.
- Knowledge of Design quality assurance systems ISO 9001 and AS9100.
- Experience in performing Quality Audits.
- Thorough understanding of problem solving methods and quality tools - i.e. Six Sigma, 8D, root cause analysis, and the associated statistical tools.