Shift Maintenance Engineer
M&E Shift Engineer | Very High End Commercial Pemises | City of London | Direct for Landlord | £40K + Package
An Exciting, rare opportunity has become available on a brand new, high end commercial premises in the City of London (Moorgate).
The Shift Engineer will be working on a 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off basis (7:00 - 7:00)
This is a brand new 15-storey, 600,000 sq ft office building with multiple roof terraces with basketball courts, tennis courts and swimming pools offering views across London and tenaning a high respectable business.
- Working Client Direct
- £40,250 + 5% Bonus = £42,200
- 26 shift days holiday
- Extra £750 if you are HVAP
- 5% Employer Contribution to your Pension
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance (£160,000)
- Income Protection
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Health Checks
- Travel Insurance
- High amounts of training
- Progression Opportunities
- Due to the nature of the role, it would be advantageous for the Shift Technician to have experience working within a critical environment or Corporate HQ.
- HVAP - High Voltage Authorised Person Active Ticket (Desireable - not essential)
- Able to work the hours advertised
- Able to travel to The City of London on a daily basis
- PPM and reactive Maintenance across the entire premises
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- City & Guilds 17thEdition
- To undertake a proactive approach in ensuring all plant and equipment is fully operational and fit for purpose.
- To provide support and advice to other stakeholders.
- To ensure the requirements of the organisation are met at all times through continuous improvement and training on new systems and equipment.
- To ensure spares and equipment are procured on a timely basis to ensure minimal downtime of assets.
As mentioned, this is a very rare and extremely attractive opportunity. If this position could potentially be of interest, please apply or send a CV driectly
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.