UI/UX Designer, Senior role, (UI, UX, Adobe, HTML5, CSS3) Creative freedom for international outfit, £50k including free lunch!
This is well established, international, reputable manufacturer of luxury high end goods that uniquely has managed to maintain that intimate, conscientious approach.
Having recently expanded and moved their Head Office to Warwickshire they are looking to do the same with their IT department. With technology well at the heart of this company in order to provide the service they require they are looking for a Senior UI/UX designer to join their team of passionate, innovative individuals. The role will involve taking the visual lead in updating the design of their website and a range of key digital business tools, improving and enhancing the experience for customers and colleagues. The department is at a very exciting time and has been given scope and a generous budget to expand both their team and invest in new technologies.
- Experience in delivering UI design solutions across different devices and platforms
- Experience using Adobe CS, HTML5, CSS3 for rapid prototyping
- a solid grounding in user-centred design, usability principles and accessibility standards
The right applicant will be...
- A good communicator and be able to discuss their work of the UI and UX with both their technology and non-technology savvy colleagues.
- A creative individual with an appetite for innovation and experimenting with new technologies.
- Good problem solving skills and be able to work collaboratively with other developers review code and share skills and knowledge.
- Happy to support colleagues and train where necessary.
- Likes being part of a team and will identify with the company's values.
- Pro-active, and organised in both physical and digital worlds.
Salary and Benefits
£50 000 and a comprehensive benefits package including free lunch from in house chef, pension scheme, bike scheme, childcare vouchers etc
This role brings with it the opportunity to be part of an innovative collaborate team as well as being given ownership of project, the ability to affect change and rewarded for success.