Finance Business Partner
My client, a global company and a household name based in Berkshire have recently undergone a restructure. They are seeking a Finance Business Partner to fulfil a 6 month contract, starting at the beginning of January.
They are looking for a candidate with strong business partnering or financial analysis experience. Ideally, the candidate will have experience working closely with IT departments. The Individual will work closely with the management team to drive financial stability and high accuracy of data, planning and analysis.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Presenting financial figures to management team at month-end and highlight risks and opportunities.
- Challenging unjustified spend and unrealistic forecasts
- Understanding business needs and complying with cost leadership objectives
- Identifying, tracking and following up on savings initiatives, month end activities and reporting
- Engaging with internal and external auditors and ensuring audit findings are minimised and resolved within the agreed deadlines
- Reviewing new vendor contracts, understanding financial implications of key commercial terms, and validating any estimated benefits (including RtS)
This role would be ideal for a strong part qualified or newly qualified candidate with an analytical and motivated mind-set. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an international and inspiring environment.