Acronis/Carbonite Product Sales Manager
CMS Distribution is one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China. We are currently recruiting for a passionate and entrepreneurial Software Product Sales Manager to join our vibrant London Sales team. Ideally seeking an individual who shows initiative, has an entrepreneurial flair and has a positive "cando" approach.
- Undergraduate Degree would be strongly desirable.
- 3 years experience in IT Sales or Vendor management role
- Product/ Vendor Management experience is desirable
- Experience in training would be favourable
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent numerical ability
- Ability to work effectively with people from a variety of different functional areas: operations, marketing, sales, support, etc.
- Proactive work style; ability to take initiative and work well within a busy vibrant sales environment.
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment that is target driven on a daily basis
- Strong proactive customer service philosophy & attitude
- Strong negotiation skills. Ability to interact and collaborate with stakeholders at various levels within vendor and customer base.
- Superb execution, leadership and product management skills with the ability to allocate time effectively and deliver excellent, complex results in a timely manner
- A smart appearance and professional manner
Duties and Responsibilities
- Vendor Specialist - Full understanding of products, processes and strategy
- Drive new product launches and development for the product lines in collaboration with marketing, sales, vendor and support
- Identify, Recruit, Enable and Develop new customers against a quarterly KPI Target
- Engage with customers and partners, identify and understand new requirements and create process documents when needed
- Create and Execute on strategic business plans with vendor - delivering against pre-agreed KPIs on a quarterly basis
- Weekly forecasting on pipeline of business generated in collaboration with Sales
- Deliver against set vendor and business quarterly objectives
- Execution on marketing campaigns - lead management
- Price list - Ensuring all SKU’s and pricing are correct on the system
- Deal Registration - monitoring and registering applicable deals on behalf of Sales/customers
- Subject Matter expect in everything related to their specific vendor - focused on driving net new customer and business growth.