Business Development Manager
My client is a market leading vehicle hire organisation who are currently growing rapidly. They are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their busy team. This is an opportunity to join a well established market leading business, this role will cover the Bristol South West area and will be a mobile role.
Your key responsibilities will be to effectively generate new business in your agreed targeted area increasing volume fleet to the overall business.
Main responsibilities of the role;
• Build a new client portfolio and manage them effectively
• Retain clients with exceptional customer service
• Be self driven and highly motivated to achieve your personal and companies growth targets.
• Canvas new business through personal network and new business target clients.
• Ensure new business meetings occur weekly to maintain and grow the fleet.
The successful candidate will have;
• Experience and knowledge of LCV vehicles and short and long term rental.
• Be highly motivated and driven to achieve goals.
• Be target driven.
• Have excellent organisational and presentation skills.
• Be outgoing and work well in a team.
What’s on offer;
A competitive OTE of £70,000 with a company car, laptop and mobile phone. If you are interested then please apply.