Senior Health and Safety Advisor Events - London
A leading national charity is looking for a Senior Health and Safety Advisor specialising in the events industry to join their team. Based from the London office, the successful candidate will play an important role in supporting the planning and management of events on behalf of the charity, ensuring smooth running and risk management. This is a brilliant opportunity for a driven HSE professional to join a market-leading organisation, developing your skillset in the events-arena and proving strong opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Working with the Fundraising directorate in order to support the safety of events company-wide;
- Define and lead the development and implementation of event safety policy, procedure, and planning for internal use;
- Generate and maintain risk assessments, audits, a HSE Competency Matrix, and training requirements for use company wide in order to minimise hazards;
- Create and deliver events-specific H&S Awareness internally and to stakeholder groups.
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent;
- Qualified to a minimum of Grad IOSH status, working towards CMIOSH;
- Proven success in Health and Safety legislation in the field of event management, preferably within mass participation sporting events;
- Full UK Driving License, your own vehicle, and willingness to travel as required.
Reference: ET 11581