Lead IT Support
Job title: Lead IT Support
Salary: Up to £19,000 depending on experience + benefits
Type: 18 month FTC with option to become permanent
Our client is one of the UK's leading insurance brokers, employee benefits, healthcare and financial planning consultancies. The Group has 36 offices in 33 locations across England and Wales employing over 1,200 members of staff.
A multi-award winning business, they work hand in hand with local, national and international clients in over 100 countries. Our client has built its business on the ethos of placing the client at its heart and providing the very best care and personal service - a core value that still remains true today.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Lead IT Support to join their team based in Bristol.
The purpose of the role is to provide back office Service Desk functions and admin support for the IT department within the company. You will be working within a small team and be required to monitor and lead the team into providing the best assistance possible.
This is a varied and challenging role with excellent long term development potential within the business.
We are looking for candidates with excellent administration skills who combine strong customer handling skills with a positive approach and a desire to achieve results.
- To administer the new starters process to the required standard and where applicable the leavers process. To suggest improvements where possible.
- To Manage the day to day running of the IT Support team
- To Drive progress of processes and procedures and it implement new practices and changes within the team.
- To provide administrative support to the IT department
- To manage and work on IT projects in order to improve IT service offering
- To help maintain and update SLA reports
- To provide 1st line technical support when needed, answering support queries via phone, email.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- To monitor quarantined emails for breaches of IT policies and escalate appropriately
- To ensure confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
Experience and skills required
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Strong administration experience
- A background within IT or a keen interest in IT
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong team player
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
To be considered for this role please click 'apply'