2nd LINE SUPPORT/IT TECHNOLOGIST
Experienced IT support (2nd line level) wanted for an interesting role based in Tunbridge Wells.
This is not just a support role, and would suit someone who preferably has some experience of project mangement or procurement, as a main part of the role will be project managing the procurement of equipment, costs, functionality etc.
Purpose of role:
- Project managing the procurement of IT equipment etc
- Researching cost and functionality
- Presenting results of research to managment
- Assisting with IT support of the applications
- Training staff on new equipment
- Building relationships with suppiers
- Good IT support/technical background (to 2nd line level minimum)
- Project management knowledge/experience preferred
- Good knowledge of cloud based systems, helpdesk, sales systems etc
- Ability to build good relationships with colleagues and suppliers
- Personable with excellent communication skills
- Ability to talk about technology to a non-technical audience