Localisation Specialists - German Speaking
Headquartered in Lehi, Utah, with offices in Australia, Europe, Canada, Japan, and Singapore, as well as farms around the world, this company stays true to their original vision. With their steadfast commitment to essential oil purity, they have inspired millions of people everywhere to experience nature's gifts of wellness, to create abundance as members, and to discover new opportunities for lifelong transformations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join in a fast-growing business. You will be working closely with the Content & Translation Manager to complete localisation projects on the translation platform, from English to German and vice versa.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate and adapt a variety of digital and print content into German: web pages, product guides and overviews, catalogues, newsletters, marketing materials, etc.
- Review translated copy in German and update existing web content as needed
- Ensure localised web content is correctly implemented on the site
- Create and maintain language-specific terminology databases and translation memories to ensure consistency
- Report and investigate linguistic issues and inaccuracies
- Work closely with the Content & Translation Manager to complete localisation projects on the translation platform in a timely manner
- Collaborate and keep communication open with other teams and team members
- Native German speaker and fluent in English
- Degree and/or experience in localisation, translation or copywriting in German language
- Exceptional communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of CAT tools
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Flexible work schedule with option to work from home as agreed
- Wide range of development and learning opportunities
- Generous holiday package
- Beautiful working environment
- Childcare vouchers
- Healthcare cash plan