DT Teacher/PRU/Full Time/Bromley
Are you a positive Design and Technology Teacher or NQT looking to kick-start an exciting new career at a PRU based in Bromley?
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Design and Technology Teacher looking to work in an established PRU in Bromley.
The school is looking for an enthusiastic DT Teacher who has the ability to teach with the ardour to inspire pupils. The school wants teachers who can organise and deliver captivating, lively lessons through their engaging manner and creative techniques.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach across the full age range
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
* Hold a valid DBS check (or CRB issued within the last 12 months), as well as any applicable Overseas Police Checks
The department is very successful due to the excellent teaching standards and use of the fantastic facilities that will be at your disposal. You will be required to be passionate, approachable and confident in your own ability.
If you are a proactive and dedicated DT Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV at Remedy Education today for consideration.