FTC Senior Buyer- Indirect Procurement
I'm looking to speak with immediately available Indirect procurement professionals for a 6-9 month Maternity Leave contract. My Client is a global FMCG business with an office based in the UK, and this Senior Buyer role will be supporting the local buying activities across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics for a variety of categories.
Successful applicants need to be experienced in Indirect Procurement from an FMCG, Retail or Personal Care business so they can hit the ground running in this fast-paced, consumer oriented company.
Responsibilities will include implementing global strategy across the UK/IE/Nordics and executing local buying activities for Marketing, Advertising, HR/Recruitment and other Corporate Services. You will be reporting into the global team based in North America but essentially this is a standalone role whereby you will be sitting with your local stakeholders in the UK office.
- Min 3 years' procurement experience in Indirects (Marketing, Recruitment/HR, Advertising etc)
- Experience in a similar global, matrix business in the FMCG / Retail sector
- Educated to a Degree level, preferably in a Finance, Technical or Supply Chain qualification
- Proficient with SAP and advanced Excel
- Ability to build relationships quickly, work collaboratively with stakeholders and adapt to a fast-paced environment
***Interviews will be conducted in late Jan with an expected start date of February 2018***
*** Candidate must have independent right to work in the UK ***
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and Technical space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.