Fire Alarm Engineer - Door to door - Low standby - Local
* BENEFITS for a good Fire Alarm Engineer, in Midlands
- £27-34k basic with Great Earnings on top
- Gent Training (very rare)
- Door to door travel time
- 1:8 Standby (that's low)
- Local work around the West Midlands
- Company Vehicle - Car or Van (it's great to have choice)
* ABOUT Role - great if are a good Fire Alarm Engineer, seeking better career/ job.
Service Fire Alarm systems locally around the West Midlands area and get paid Door to door travel! (If you don't get this now or are looking for more training - please apply if you are a Fire Alarm Engineer, Fire Service Engineer or Gent Trained Fire engineer.
* ABOUT COMPANY - seeking you if are a good Fire Alarm Engineer, seeking better!
NSI Gold Accreditation Fire Alarm Company with a great set up looking to hire you, a Fire Alarm Engineer with Service skills, to join their expanding team. Company will put you on Manufacturers courses if wanted to develop your skills as an Engineer and give great benefits for you a Fire Alarm Service Engineer like door to door travel time!
* WHAT YOU NEED - To apply for Fire Alarm Service Engineer role with Gent Training
- As a Fire Alarm Engineer you will have experience servicing Fire Alarm systems and have titles such as Fire Alarm Engineer, Fire Alarm Service Engineer, Service Engineer with Fire experience, Fire Alarm Technician, Fire Alarm Systems Engineer or Fire and Security Engineer.
- Work will be local work around the West Midlands area, so, areas you should live maybe ... Birmingham, Stafford, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Bromsgrove, Coventry, Tamworth, Burton-upon-Trent or similar.
Contact us if you're a Fire Alarm Engineer
Robert Gillings - Fire Alarm Recruitment Advisor.