LT Nursery Nurse Maternity cover
Nursery Nurse - Newham Long term maternity cover
A qualified Nursery Nurse is required for a Children's Centre in East London. You must hold a Level 3 or Level 4 qualification in Childcare and be able to work 5 days a week. This position is to cover a maternity leave and may be reviewed and possibly extended on a termly basis. The successful candidate must also be very flexible and proactive in response to varied shift patterns from 8am to 6pm.
- It would be to work with a group of children or a particular child in the Nursery
- You must be flexible to cover different shifts and willing to cover any internal staff absences if the need arises as a priority on a daily basis.
- The Centre are keen to hear from any applicants who may be interested in running Creche' cover.
It would be great to hear from you if you have;
- Experience of working with children in Nursery or Reception through a mainstream school or Nursery setting
- Had recent training or a placement where you have gained Nursery experience
- Hold a qualification to work as a Nursery Nurse
This would be a great opportunity for anyone looking to expand their experience in Early Years and be part of a Children's Centre where staff are provided with training and up to date resources to ensure progress in learning is achieved.The Centre also has great transport links and parking is available.
To apply for this role please send us your up to date CV and one of our dedicated team will contact you to discuss your application. If you are successful at the first screening stage you will be required to attend an interview at your local branch to complete all the neccesary compliance checks prior to being offered any work.