This Accounts Assistant opportunity is a fantastic all around role within a growing company, this role is based in Wrexham.
The successful international manufacturing business are market leaders within their field as a result of the high class products and services they provide to their ever-growing client base. An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
This accounts assistant role will include;
- Process purchase ledger invoices, to include invoice entry, cost code allocation, general ledger postings and payments processing
- Validation of internal information (check all purchase invoices with proof of deliveries, purchase order and quotations)
- Process day to day cash book transactions and bank reconciliations
- Month end journal preparation to assist with management accounts
- Ledger closure c at the month end and balance sheet reconciliation
- Collaborating and building relationships with operations and day to day liaison with site managers to get precise information to enable smooth functioning of costing process
- Maintaining Company's Purchase Ledger on accounts system.
- Report on aged creditors and make a payment plan in agreement with Finance Director and Supplier to enable company to maintain sound cash flow
- Supplier Account Reconciliation, queries resolution and processing payments according to payment plan after receiving appropriate authorisation
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Have worked as a purchase ledger clerk previously
- AAT Level 2
- Excel skills (including v look ups and pivot tables)
- Fantastic work ethic
This opportunity will offer:
- £18,000 - £20,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health care
- Free Parking