FP&A ANALYST-MEDIA/DIGITAL AGENCY £40K-£45K
This is a newly creative role to join the commercial finance team due to rapid Agency growth and new business wins.
You will need to be confident and comfortable working with clients as well as interacting with non finance people internally in the agency.
This role will suit someone who likes a varied, busy and faced paced role and environment. They would like someone driven and ambitious who would like to progress their career as there will be plenty of opportunity for progression,
Full training will be provided, so it's not necessary that you have experience in all the duties below.
- Revenue recognition and analysis
- Drive Agency growth and profitability
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Client profitability analysis
- Business partnering with heads of departments
- Involvement with new client pitches
- Analyse the Agencies profitability and highlight key areas of risk
- Negotiating contracts and terms of business with the client
- Pricing and rate cards
- Provide commercial training across the Agency
- Support on the client audit
- Support the management accounts team with month end close
- Newly qualified or finalist
- Marketing / Media Agency experience essential
- Bright, ambitious and inquisitive nature
- Career motivated and looking to progress in the commercial finance route
- Natural commercial thinker and problem solver
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web based job advertisements it is the policy of REDHAT only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.