AVP Debt Advisory
Assistant Vice President - Debt Advisory
Our client is in search of Assistant VP to join their Debt Advisory department. The role will focus on providing support for the Head of the Corporate Bank Legal Team to manage and mitigate and identify legal risk within the organisation. The role will also require the support of debt product business and general support across the legal department. The institution is a leading bank and the role is based in Birmingham
- Follow internal policy and monitor any risks, breaches and transaction level issues.
- Learn and develop within market practice and a highly regulated environment, with strong emphasis on how developments influence debt.
- Deliver training to various functions within the department
- Keep forms precedents and templates up to date
- MI and risk reporting.
- Work with senior stakeholders both internally and external, supporting various departments.
- Some management will be necessary (external counsel).
Minimum Experience and Knowledge
- Experience working within financial services
- Stakeholder management and leadership knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate experience in decision-making and Problem solving
- Trained and have practiced within non-contentious regulation of a magic circle law firm or similar.
- Full Legal Qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to deal with demanding client base.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills for meeting tight deadlines and assimilating complex legal and regulatory material
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.