Digital & Content Marketing Executive
The Digital & Content Marketing Executive is responsible for the content and images used across the companies online platforms and digital communications as well as overseeing the running of digital marketing campaigns (recruitment and retention) under the direction of the Marketing Manager.
The Digital and Content Marketing Executive contributes to the overall marketing of the business by writing, editing and proofreading both online and offline content.
My client is a highly respected organisation within the Education and Training sector, based in Croydon.
The Digital & Content Marketing Executive will have the following responsibilities
- Supporting staff with best-practice and trouble-shooting in relation to web updates (e.g. clubs, calendars, policies), whilst staff to continue to take ownership of this area.
- Owning the role of webmaster - dealing with enquiries regarding the website and social media platforms.
- Liaising with the Digital Team regarding the site's content and development.
- Uploading material on to the website using a content management system (CMS)
- Editing and proof-reading text produced by colleagues
- Running digital marketing campaigns (incl. social media campaigns), in collaboration with the Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Team.
- Running email campaigns - monthly newsletters via an email marketing platform.
- Maintaining effective content-sharing channels between the marketing team.
The ideal Digital & Content Marketing Executive will have the following
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Have an excellent standard of spelling, punctuation and grammar, and a keen eye for detail with the ability to write in a clear, concise and engaging way for the target audience.
- Good organisational skills.
- Be able to multitask and prioritise work schedules to ensure work is delivered on time and to a high quality.
This role is a fixed term contract (3 days a week) starting ASAP until the end of August 2018.
Salary for this post is circa £18,000. (£30,000 FTE pro rata)