Mixed Tax Compliance Manager / Supervisor
A dynamic, 4 Partner firm of accountants based in North Manchester is looking to recruit an experienced mixed tax compliance Manager / Supervisor. The role has come about to promotion of the current Manager and it offers excellent career prospects for the right candidate.
You will be overseeing a team of 5, responsible for mentoring, guidance and review of both corporation and personal tax returns. A competitive salary is on offer, together with 25 days holiday, discretionary year-end bonus and pension scheme.
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing firm where your hard work is recognised and rewarded!
The Mixed Tax Compliance Manager / Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Experience in preparing CT600s and corporation tax computations for limited companies;
- Experience in preparing self-assessment tax returns;
- Experience in preparing ATED returns [need not be extensive];
- Co-ordination and management of Payroll, VAT and Administration Duties [need not be extensive]
- Meeting statutory deadlines for VAT, Payroll, Company Returns and Personal Tax Returns
- Liaising with clients and resolving any client queries
- Undertaking the training of junior trainees and reviewing their work
- Willingness to undertake research and work independently;
- Strong communication skills verbal and written;
- Effective work management / can manage own workload without much oversight
This is a fantastic opportunity that is new to the market! Please apply now or contact us for more information.
If this role is of interest, please apply using the link below. If it's not the right fit for you but you know someone that it would be ideal for, Marshall Moore’s Practice Division offers a generous referral scheme. If you refer a practice candidate to us (who is not already registered) as a thank you will receive a voucher up to the value of £1000 (£250 for qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA, £100 for non-qualified & £1000 for qualified in specialist areas of Audit, Corporate Tax and Trust). Vouchers are paid on successful completion of the referral’s probation period.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Mixed Tax Compliance Manager / Supervisorposition, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.