A global fashion retailer with head offices based in Central London is currently searching for a part-qualified Management Accountant to join ASAP on an initial six month basis (with potential to extend).
You will be reporting to the Finance Manager, and you will be tasked with:
- preparing month end manegement accounts;
- preparing balance sheet reconciliations;
- P&L review and analysis;
- budgeting and forecasting;
- journal posting including accruals and prepayments;
- weekly bank reconciliations of multicurrency accounts;
- KPI reporting and analysis;
- sales reporting and analysis;
- assisting with year end close and audit (March);
- other ad hoc tasks may also be required.
This is an urgent requirement for an experienced Management Accountant ideally with a background or interest in retail. Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous, and strong Excel skills are expected.
Due to the urgent nature of this role, early application is advised.